SAT Testing at the Fallbrook High School on November 7th and December 5th
Park: In the main parking lot on Stagecoach Lane
Enter Campus: Through the open gate on the west side of the parking lot
Check in: Near Buildings 116/117 (directly inside open gate)
College Boards Safety Precautions: College Board Link for Additional Information
- Protective face coverings required for students and staff - test takers are required to bring their own face covering
- Seating will be 6 feet apart
- Required admission survey to confirm health for students and staff
- Relaxed ID/admission ticket requirements
- College Board Check-in Procedures
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- You do not have covid-19 or reason to believe you have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting that risk.
- This fall only, students are permitted to use government-issued IDs, including passports, that expired in the past 12 months or a school ID from 2018-19 or 2019-20 to gain entry through December 2020. Review the Coordinator Manual for all ID policies. Recently expired IDs are the only exception, and staff must still be able to confidently identify the student from the photo ID.
- Admission tickets may be presented as a handheld item or on a mobile phone
- Mobile phones will be collected, per standard process, after students show admission ticket.
- Refusal to wear a mask will result in student dismissal and SAT scores will be canceled.